Monday, June 29, 2009

Ready, Set, Action

I apologize to my fans since I wasnt able to post a blog last week. Its been a pretty rough week! But I do have to tell you about this exciting new experience I encounter with last week. I made a video using CamStudio. I had the headphones with the mic on my head thinking I was a true business man!!! What can I say I look like a dweeb forreal!!! Anyway, we had to create a video that was 5 minutes long about a open source software that we were studying...I choose to pick Gmail for my video. The experience was awesome thinking I could put this video on youTube and all. Ee-learning is the way to go....

2 comments:

  1. AWWW MAN AINT NOBODY MISS YOU. LOL BUT IS HAS BEEN A LONG WEEK IT WAS NEAT USING CAMSTUDIO BUT IT DIDNT WORK PROPERLY ON MY COMPUTER AND IT SEEM LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAD PROBLEMS WITH USING THE PROGRAM ALSO. I WISH THAT I WAS ABLE TO HEAR MYSELF CLEARLY AND WITHOUT THE CHOPPING WHEN EVER I MOVE THE MOUSE. AND THE FACT THAT WE WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO WAS VERY NEAT CAUSE I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE. REALLY I NEVER HAD A REASON TO UPLOAD ONE NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed creating videos in Camstudio as well. We can upload them on YouTube with the appropriate tags and be able to help anyone in the world looking to understand the topic better. I was glad I got to understand this program to its full potential.

    ReplyDelete