Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Training Assessment

I want to talk a little bit about what type of assessment I would need to research on to complete a business plan for my workshops. From the powerpoint that I was following in class today, we were discussing the different types of assessment such as: Needs Assessment, Creating a Learning Environment, Selecting Training Method, or Ensuring Transfer of Training.

Conducting research to gather information for neccessary Need Assessment comes from analyzing oganization, person, task assessment. I learn that in order to conduct such training I would to figure methods for learning. For example with people assessment, I would create a survey to gather information from my respective audience to get a sense on how to conduct my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment