Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Mega- Blog

So I am suppose to give a overview on what I have learn over the course of the semester. Lets see...I can say that from everything that I have experience with in the past from different ways of learning to how to get people to open their minds up to learn has been some challenging tasks. Previously, I knew there were formal and informal learning; where learning in a classroom listening to a monotonic professor to sitting at home and watching videos about different material. Not once have I sat down and thought about how much you can tie the real world into your typical day learning. I never knew the ee-learning existed in the world we called "education" today!! This very topic has led me to open my mind to new ideas for how teachers and students can apply what they would want to learn in their typical workplace and blend it in their classrooms. Its amazing that some guys can go home and play video games all evening to get that sense of relief from doing school work or having to do homework; where in reality alot of our teachers' curriculum is envolving using video games to hender children minds of acceptance to new ideas. Just think, instead of being able to drive in a driver's ed car to gain that mindset of driving where your teacher has control of the brake pedal on the other side to staying in your classroom and be able to put on a helmet that will provide a simulation that will give the emotion-test to driving as well as senarios that will increase reaction speed for drivers....Right now, I am waiting till what will happen next! Until next time.....

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment